The Channellock 909CB 9-Inch Cutting Crimping Plier with Code Blue Comfort Grips crimps and cuts insulated and non-insulated solder less connections and terminals. It cuts 10-22 AWG wire. Channellock uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention. Grips have a Santoprene™ core with TPR-rubber over mold which composites for durability, comfort and secure grip. Channellock's designation on Code Blue grips makes it easy to identify each tool in a professional's tool belt. Code Blue grips are designed for durability and comfort.
- Cuts and crimps 10-22 AWG wire
- Designed for crimping of both insulated and non-insulated solderless connections and terminals
- Laser heat-treated edges last longer
- High-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Made in the USA
- Code Blue grips are designed for durability and comfort