The Channellock 420CB, 9.5-Inch Code Blue Tongue and Groove Plier, has new Code Blue designation on handles makes it easier than ever to choose the right tool for the job. The grips have a Santoprene core with TPR-rubber overmold which composites for durability, comfort, and secure grip. Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite and minimum wear. Patented undercut tongue and groove design assures no slip jaw action. Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage. Patented PermaLock fastener eliminates nut and bolt failures. Laser-hardened teeth provide longer life.
- Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- PermaLock fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Made in the USA
- High-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- Code Blue grips are designed for durability and comfort