- With an overall length of only 7-1/8 inches (181 mm), the AVsMini easily goes to work in tight or awkward spaces where full-size aviation snips are challenged.
- A 3/4 inch (19 mm) length of cut provides the optimum speed for confined cutting applications where this small, maneuverable snip excels.
- Each snip is made with forged steel jaws that contain precision-ground serrations on the lower blade, which produces a sharply defined edge for cutting accuracy and control.
- Maneuverable compact length.
- Sharply defined cut.
- Comfortably fits any size hand.
- Spring-actuated, handles will not collapse.
- Self-opening latch will not accidentally catch or close.
Manufacturer Part Number AVM6 EV